COVID-19 Update February 2022
Further to the Government’s announcement on the 21st of February 2022, stating the removal of all of England’s coronavirus rules, we would like to reassure you that we continue to do everything we can to keep our patients & staff safe. We confirm that guidance for dental care remains, for the time being, that we continue with the standard operating procedures currently in place. We understand that this may seem out of step with the rules for general public, we will continue to review & update cross infection controls as our guidance changes.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE PRACTICE, WE ASK YOU TO:
- Sanitise your hands
- Ensure you are wearing a face mask
- Ring the bell at the door & wait for us to come down to greet you so that we may complete our screening process.
- All patients must answer our screening questions before we are able to treat them.
- We ask you not to arrive early for your appointment to minimise contact between patients.
- We ask you to attend alone unless you need support or are attending with your child under 16 years
- We have adopted an online system to allow for contactless administration so that you can fill in all the relevant forms digitally before you enter the practice & reduce touch points at the practice.
- As you leave the practice, we will ask that you pay by card where possible.
If you have any concerns or questions, we are here to help, please contact us on 01386 853800.
Mark & the team Broadway Dental Care