COVID-19 UPDATE OCTOBER 2021
Further to continued Government guidance, we are pleased to confirm that we remain open to care for our patients, however we continue to experience increased patient demand,
so please bear with us if we are unable to book you in as quickly as normal. Currently, we are unable to accept any new patients.
We hope that you and your loved ones remain fit and well in these continuing difficult times and thank you for your support. We would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our patients & staff safe.
Having returned to routine care for some time now many of you will know the measures we have put in place to enhance your care and safety, but as a reminder:
- Cross infection controls are regularly reviewed & updated.
- All patients must answer our screening questions before we are able to treat them.
- We have adopted an online system to allow for contactless administration.
You can fill in all the relevant forms digitally before you enter the practice.
This crucial step greatly reduces touch points at the practice.
- We ask you not to arrive early for your appointment to minimise any contact between patients.
- We ask you to attend alone unless you need support or are attending with your child under 16 years.
- As you leave the practice, we will ask that you pay by card where possible.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE PRACTICE, WE ASK YOU TO:
- Sanitise your hands.
- Ensure you are wearing your face mask.
- Ring the bell at the door & wait for us to come down to greet you so that we may complete our screening process.
Please be assured we are still the same friendly team underneath the new procedures and enhanced PPE.
We are here to help, if you have any concerns or questions please contact us on 01386 853800.
Mark & the team
Broadway Dental Care